|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Visual Novel VersionEdit
- The only one out of the trio who has any sort of intelligence and common sense. She is constantly in dismay by the actions of the other two which usually result in trouble.
- Nonetheless, she cares for them and sticks with them through they journey through China (in Koihime Musō) or during their alliance with the Shoku Kingdom (in Shin Koihime Musō).
- Enshō's other adviser. While she may seem timid and weak compared to her master, Enshō, and her friend, Bunshū, she is fact the smartest of the three and is the only one with common sense.
- Despite being the smartest of the three, she isn't really that smart as her IQ is about 34 and she is easily offended if anyone calls her IQ any lower than that (in season 2, Bunshuu offers her IQ has gone up to 36).
She is also very conscious about her figure, and when dressing up, always checks her belly fat (she gets really upset whenever Bunshū reminds her of this).
Skills and Abilities Edit
Combat Abilities: Ganryō is a great fighter, able to hold her own against Chohi. However, she is no match for Kan'u, who defeated her in one blow.
- In the animated opening of Sengoku†Koihime: ~Otome Kenran ☆ Sengoku Emaki~, Ashikaga Kazuha Yoshiteru summon the weapons of various Koihime†Musō heroines as projectiles for her attack; among those is Ganryō's hammer.
Shin Koihime†Musō - Moe Shōden Edit
Shin Koihime†Musō -Kakumei- Edit
Anime Gallery Edit
Manga Gallery Edit