|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- Hōtō Shigen (鳳統 士元? Pang Tong - Shiyuan)
- Real name: Hinari (雛里? Chuli)
- Voiced by: Yūko Gotō (visual novel, anime; credited as Shino Kujō in the visual novel)
Visual Novel VersionEdit
- Appears in Shin Koihime†Musō.
- Shokatsuryō's closest friend, who's almost always with her, and even shares her hobby of reading perverted books. Her outfit resembles that of a witch. Her habit of saying "Awawa" has earned her the nickname "Awawa Strategist".
- Hōtō is first introduced in episode 10 of the second season as another of Shibaki's students.
- When Shuri returns to visit Shibaki, Hōtō becomes jealous of the relationship between the two as she felt Shuri was taking her mother figure away from her. But after a talk to sort out the misunderstanding between her and Shuri, Hōtō revealed she never hated Shuri since she wanted to know more about her. Since then, both of them have become friends.
Like her best friend, Shuri, she is very curious about sex.
- She is the only character to receive a name change, as the character "Hō" is written as "鳳" (phoenix) in her name, rather than "龐".
- This is probably a nod to the fact that Pang Tong was nicknamed "鳳雛" (Young Phoenix). The phoenix theme is further glorified in the historical novel.
- In the OVA series, she does not attend St. Francesca.
|Shoku (蜀) Shǔ|
|Leaders||Ryūbi Gentoku • Hongō Kazuto|
|Generals & Officers||Kan'u Unchō • Chōhi Yokutoku • Chōun Shiryū • Bachō Mōki • Kōchū Kanshō • Gengan • Gien Bunchō • Batai • Bijiku Shichū • Bihō Shihō • Bakyū • Batetsu|
|Strategists & Advisors||Shokatsuryō Kōmei • Hōtō Shigen|
|Others||Riri • Sonken Kōyū • Sekito|