|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Visual novel versionEdit
- A new character in Shin Koihime†Musō and one of the few major male characters in the game.
- He is one of the central characters in a special campaign unlocked after completing the campaigns of the three warring factions.
- He claims to be a doctor, treating the wounds of any injured person he encounters, whether they be friends or foe.
- A traveling doctor from a guild known as the Way of the Five Grains (五斗米道, Gotomedō) (a title which Kada insists must be voiced out as loudly and enthusiastically as possible each time it is mentioned). He is on a quest to search for and seal away a cursed magic book known as The Crucial Keys to the Way of Peace. He first appears in Shin Koihime†Musō when Kan'u's group comes across him along their way and he treats Chōhi's stomach ailment. His quest takes him to Sōsō, who herself was seeking the book to find a treatment for an ailment that her own physicians could not cure. But when Kata offers to treat her, his way of explaining the treatment causes a misunderstanding which gives Sōsō the impression that he is a pervert, and he is chased out by an enraged Sōsō. He returns at the season finale where he helps the Kan'u and Sōsō forces defeat the Yellow Turbans without fighting them. He returns in the third season and finally seals the book.
- Kada's historical counterpart was a physician of legendary status.
- He is one of the few characters that kept their original gender.
- His Way of the Five Grains maybe a reference to Wuqinxi ("Excercise of the Five Animals") developed by Hua Tuo.
- In the anime, the scene in which his explanation of his treatment angers Sōsō and gets him chased out is also based on historical text.
- According to historical text, Cao Cao was suffering from an excruciating head pain, so he summons Hua Tuo for a cure. After examination, Hua Tuo discovers that Cao Cao has a brain tumor. He then explains to Cao Cao that in order to remove the tumor, the skull must be surgically opened. Cao Cao, however, suspects that Hua Tuo was plotting an assassination and had the doctor jailed and eventually executed.
Shin Koihime†Musō Edit
Shin Koihime†Musō -Kakumei- Edit